Tuesday, June 26, 2012

All Bobby, All the Time

I feel guilty that of late, all my posts seem to be about Bobby, but a quick apnea update - we have an ENT appointment in two weeks and a neurologist appointment in about eight weeks - I was surprised that it was only eight weeks to wait.  I guess it could have been worse.  He had his first dose of Singulair tonight before bed, so I'm hoping that will help.  Apparently there's a chance it could make him hyper, so I'm seriously hoping that doesn't happen!

In other news, James may have broken my nose.  He was sitting in my lap and got all excited about something, reared back, and whacked me in the bridge of the nose with the back of his head.  Now it hurts like no other and is swollen.  So I have an appointment with my ENT tomorrow to check it out....  It's never boring around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment