Wednesday, September 12, 2012

10 Month Update

Well, the boys turned 10 months on August 21, but I've been a little slow about getting pictures up.  The pictures were taken about a week late, so I guess I'm just late all around!  In terms of updates, the boys haven't both been to the doctor recently, so I don't have numbers for both.  At the neurologist on Monday, Bobby was 22 pounds and 31.5 inches long.  James is lighter and shorter, as usual.  Bobby still has just the one tooth and is perfectly happy crawling around, although he is doing more cruising.  James is sporting five teeth at the moment and desperately wants to walk.  Both boys love to play with just about anything (including kitty toys) and enjoy watching Dinosaur Train, Caillou, Sesame Street, and Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood (a new addition).  They really love anything with music.  Jamesie "sings" along with the radio in the car.  Bobby has been pretty clingy of late; I'm hoping this is a phase that will pass soon!  They both love bath time, and they love to crawl into Peter's and my bathroom and go to the tub.  Bobby then turns the water on (thankfully he can only reach the cold water) and watches it flow.  The past few days he's started turning it off, waiting a bit, and then turning it back on.  Jeremy (one of our cats) often hops up to watch this game; he finds it most entertaining!  James has also randomly bitten my toe twice today, and let me tell you, with both top and bottom teeth, that's extremely painful!

Bobby lounges

Bobby also shows off a lovely toy-induced bruise under his eye

It was very hard to keep them in one place - hence Peter's hand!

Bobby thinks this is all hilarious


But mom, I want to help!

My favorite!

Also pretty darn cute

Jamesie poses

Side-shoulder pose





 
James cruises around with his pirate ship (excuse Bobby, who is crying in the background because I'm not paying enough attention to him)

No comments:

Post a Comment